Saturday, August 18, 2007

FRS-Free Radical Scavenger


Hey...do you need some energy before you go workout? If you are anything like me, you do. So I ventured into my local GNC, tried some different stuff and then came upon FRS, I've tried every version they offer, chews, cans, and concentrate bottles. I prefer the concentrate, because it's cheaper when you buy more and easy, and takes up less space in my fridge. Plus, if this is your first order you can get a free week's worth trial and just pay shipping. It really does work, I take it 30-60 minutes before I work out and it tastes good ( I've tried so many things that taste like a science experiment) but this is different, I love the orange, the low cal kind. I really can feel a difference in my energy levels and how I feel the rest of the day even. I use one dose before workouts, and later in the afternoon if I am working out again or plan on some sort of activity late in the day. This is the only amount of caffinated items I use so I do not have issues sleeping at night. If you need any other selling points check out what Lance Armstrong has to say about it. :-)
Check it out at www.frs.com

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Nice start to the new blog! Welcome back to triscoop, your reputation precedes you!