Sunday, August 19, 2007

How the rest of the year looks...

Well it was not easy for me to just give up my dream of doing another half-ironman this year, it's just not in the cards right now, I didn't train the way I needed to and it's no one's fault but my own. So this is what I have planned for the rest of the year...

Early September- A biathlon not too far from where I live, something like a 5mi run and 20 mi bikw, mostly for fun but should get some competition legs back into me.


October 7- St. Peters Rec-Plex Fall Triathlon 500 meter pool swim, 21 mi bike mostly flat, 5 mi run.

October 13- Midwest Long course duathlon championship 5mi run 40mi bike 5 mi run (Also the day of my senior homecoming but I'm not letting that stop me)

November 11- 50.5 Tri One o One course in The Woodlands Texas .93 mi swim, 40.3 mi bike, 9.3 mi run should be the coolest race I have done, I really wanted a race in my senior year that was out of the midwest and this one will be great

After that or in between I may find something else, and then it's going to be offseason work time and this year it's not getting away from me

1 comment:

Cindy Jo said...

Looks like fun! I'm also trying to plan the rest of the year - I know winter will be here sooner than later.