Wednesday, August 6, 2008

B-Fit B-Day!

Hello everyone! It's Wednesday August 6th 2008 and I am finally eighteen. So I can vote, sign my own forms where a legal guardian would have been needed, and buy a lottery ticket! Woohoo! So I got everything ready and heaed out for the bike (pool is sadly closed today so that will be bright and early tomorrow!)...hammer nutrition gels, check, water and infinite drink, check, clothes helmet shoes, check check check...and I was off!

Alright so I am finished with the bike now I am headed out for the run! I took some pictures of my bike and I and some video when I was riding, so look for all that to come together with the results of all three events tomorrow morning/ early afternoon!
Weather is still doing alright for the time being, it might be scattered storms later this afternoon so I best be running fast!

Here we go (again...)

-MK

1 comment:

:) said...

Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear the full report. :)